Custom Search

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 1

Ok, so now that I've decided to give this a go it's time to put things into action.

First off, all of the sites I've come across payout to a PayPal or AlertPay account. I already have a PayPal account so I signed up for a free AlertPay account.

You can sign up for a free PayPal account here : www.paypal.com
You can sign up for a free AlertPay account here: www.alertpay.com

Now that I have a means of receiving money from these sites it's time to sign up to a few of these sites. To start things out I signed up to 5 sites for free. Oh and by the way you might want to create a new email address just for the purpose of this so you're personal emails are separate from any possible junk mail that could possibly generated from signing up to these. Always a good idea to have more than email account for different purposes (ie. work, personal, business... etc).

Hits4Pay

5ivebux

AdandEl

Bux.to

CashmyBux


All these sites didn't take too long to sign up for (few minutes for each). After registering I was ready to start viewing their ads to start making some cash. Each site limits the amount of ads available to view. 10-15 ads per site were available to view. I had to view each ad for 30 seconds each to get credit. I viewed all available ads on those 5 sites for today.

It seems the way this all works is how advertisers pay those sites to have their ads on their site. And the sites pay you to view the ads. The more views the ads get, the more money the sites can charge for the ad space. So the concept makes sense.

Tomorrow I'll be signing up to some more sites and viewing all my available ads for them all. Stay tuned for more to come.