Custom Search

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 4

Well it's day 4 now. And still clicking away. I figure 8 Click 2 Pay sites is a good number to work with. I might add a few more and make it an even 10 sites.

Anyhow I'd decided to list my "Balances" I have for all the listed sites as of right now.

So altogether $2.35 (not including the $10.00 signing bonus) I made in "clicks" in 4 days. So as you can see it's not all that much. But the key for this system to work is the referrals. So, sure I could make as much money as I want with this myself, but it'd take a while. With referrals it will speed up the process.

Most of the good sites pay $0.01 per click and as well $0.01 for any of your referral's clicks.
Most of the site's will average 10 ads per day available to click. (Keep in mind it takes 30 seconds per ad to get the credit so you must wait it out a bit on each ad. )

You click 50 Ads/day = $0.50
You get 10 referrals that each click 50 Ads/day = $5.00

Totals:
  • $5.50 a Day
  • $38.50 a Week
  • $154 a Month
  • $1848 a Year
So as you can see there is cash potential though it mainly depends on how well your referrals are clicking.

Keep in mind that once you start to make some money you can actually purchase referrals from the sites. That means that people that signed up to the site without going through a referral link are un-referred members. The sites will charge to sell the un-referred member.

The more referrals ya have the more money you will make.

Unfortunately I don't have any referrals as of yet. Mainly due to the fact this blog hasn't been up for too long and I may have to do some tweaking for traffic.

So if you haven't already sign up to the links I posted above and start getting the word out.