Custom Search

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do "Pay 2 Click" Sites Work?

I've always been looking for a good way to make money online without having to invest in risky business ideas. There are tons of sites out there that promise excellent revenue and great wealth by using there "Proven to Work" techniques and tools. Only catch is that after they get you all hyped up with the "positive talk" they want you to purchase their knowledge.

I actually signed up and paid for one program (can't remember what it was) only to find out that they expected me to pay for advertising to really get anything going with it. Doing more research on the site lead me to realize that it was more less a scam. The only way those sites really make any money is how they "lure" readers into spending their hard-earned money on their "Just do what I do" techniques. And there all over the net, tons of those kinda sites. Maybe they do work for some people but I don't have all cash in the world to try em all out. And most people that are looking to make a few extra bucks online usually don't either.

I came across the "Pay2Click" type sites that offer to pay members to simply click on ads and view them for 30 seconds to get paid. Since it's free to sign up to those sites and all I have to loose is time, I decided to give it a go.

I'm going to post my progress and what I did on a regular basis to give the world an honest non-biased view on what Pay2Click is all about. As soon as I start getting payouts, I'll post screenshots to show. Maybe I'll be seeing substantial income increase, maybe not. Only time will tell. So onto the adventure into the world of Pay 2 Click !!!